  1. Guest

    Hi all, I'm new comer here

    , Nov 13, 2007

  2. Paul McGuire Guest

    On Nov 13, 11:37 am, ""
    <> wrote:
    > Hi all, I'm new comer here

    Welcome to you! Are you new to programming in Python as well, or just
    new to this newsgroup?

    If you are new to Python, you will find a wealth of "getting started"
    help at the Python web site, www.python.org, including links to online
    books and tutorials. There is also the Python tutor mailing list,
    catering specifically to new Python users - I don't know the link off-
    hand but you can find it as well at the python site.

    And as you look about the archives of previous posts to acquaint
    yourself with the type of discussions you'll find here, let me
    apologize on behalf of the group for the recent flurry of racist spam
    - it is the unfortunate but familiar story of a few people ruining a
    good thing for everybody else.

    Cheers,
    -- Paul

    Paul McGuire, Nov 13, 2007

  3. BLeAm Guest

    On Nov 14, 1:21 am, Paul McGuire <> wrote:
    > On Nov 13, 11:37 am, ""
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > > Hi all, I'm new comer here

    > Welcome to you! Are you new to programming in Python as well, or just
    > new to this newsgroup?
    >
    > If you are new to Python, you will find a wealth of "getting started"
    > help at the Python web site,www.python.org, including links to online
    > books and tutorials. There is also the Python tutor mailing list,
    > catering specifically to new Python users - I don't know the link off-
    > hand but you can find it as well at the python site.
    >
    > And as you look about the archives of previous posts to acquaint
    > yourself with the type of discussions you'll find here, let me
    > apologize on behalf of the group for the recent flurry of racist spam
    > - it is the unfortunate but familiar story of a few people ruining a
    > good thing for everybody else.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > -- Paul

    You're a great senior Paul! :)