New session after Forms Authentication Login

milop

Hello.

Using .Net 2.0 and Forms Authentication, I create the FormsAuthentication
ticket after validating the user's credentials, put some stuff in Session
(Sql server), and redirect to a different page.

The problem is that the session ID has changed from the one in the Login
page. The page that I redirect to is showing empty Session objects because
of the new Session ID.

What gives?

Thanks in advance,

Mike