new user needs help!

drjekil

I am totally new in biopython and its my first program.so may be i am asking
stupid question.
I am working with a text filelooks like this:
#NAME AA TOPO ACCESS DSSP STRIDE Z-COORD
1lghB A i 79.8 H H -24.58
1lghB V i 79.6 H H -22.06
1lghB H i 71.9 H H -19.94
i need to compare those lines which has a value between 10 to 22 and
presents in the following way
True/false A C D E F G H I K L M N P Q R S T V X Y W(here alfabets
represents amino acids)
1 1:1 2:0 3:0 and so on for rest of the amino acids.
IF PRESENT IN THAT RANGE
IF not PRESENT IN THAT RANGE then
-1 1:0 2:0 so on,it should be 1 instead of 0 when it will find corresponding
amino acid for that line.say here,for 2nd line it will be 16:1.
true will represent 1,false -1.
i have to cheek all the lins in the file and print it.
u have to tell simply otherwise i cant understand even,so stupid am i!
I will be really greatful!Thanks in advance