New versions of numarray?

Matt Feinstein

Hi--
I notice that there are some new versions of numarray available for
download-- is there any documentation on what's new/fixed/broken?

Matt Feinstein

Robert Kern

Matt said:
Hi--
I notice that there are some new versions of numarray available for
download-- is there any documentation on what's new/fixed/broken?

You could ask on the numarray list. When you do, you should specify what
version you're coming from so you can get the appropriate answer. Or you
can search Google Groups in comp.lang.python.announce for the numarray
announcements. They contain the information you seek.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.python.announce

--
Robert Kern
(e-mail address removed)