    Matt Feinstein

    --
    There is no virtue in believing something that can be proved to be true.

    Matt Feinstein, Apr 25, 2005

  2. Matt Feinstein

    Robert Kern Guest

    Matt Feinstein wrote:
    > Hi--
    > I notice that there are some new versions of numarray available for
    > download-- is there any documentation on what's new/fixed/broken?

    You could ask on the numarray list. When you do, you should specify what
    version you're coming from so you can get the appropriate answer. Or you
    can search Google Groups in comp.lang.python.announce for the numarray
    announcements. They contain the information you seek.

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.python.announce

    --
    Robert Kern

    -- Richard Harter