    I have looked and looked but cannot see how this is achieved.

    All help gratefully received.

    Scotchy

    =?Utf-8?B?U2NvdGNoeQ==?=, Mar 28, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2NvdGNoeQ==?=

    andrew Guest

    I'm no expert but i'll throw my 2 cents in. The ItemInserted Command
    is fired when an item is inserted into a formview and the event args
    e.NewValues contains a dictionary of new values. I'd suspect you could
    use this.

    Good Luck,
    Andrew

    andrew, Mar 29, 2006

  3. You might be able to explicitly set the dropdown's datasource (freshly
    queried from the database) and call DataBind() in Page_Load() or
    SelectedIndexChanged or somesuch.

    Benjamin Strackany, Mar 29, 2006