newbie: Adding controls during runtime

Jeff

hey

asp.net 2.0

I have a table in my webpage. In this tablel I want to add controls when the
page loads (Init or Page_load event)

I've been reading a bit about adding control dynamically to a webpage and I
only see two approaches to it:
1) Use a repeater control
2) use a PlaceHolder and controls to the Page.Controls property

The table cell I want to place these controls in are about 595px wide. And
the width of the HyperLink cotrols I want to add vary in width (some even
use different font size). I want these controls to be added horizontally
first and when there are no space on that line in the table, then a new line
could be added and this line -

Basically I want to fill each row with HyperLinks before adding HyperLinks
to the next row in the table.....

So I'm looking for tips on how to solve this. A link would be great

Jeff