    directories.

    Much thanks.

    Professor Joe
    Jiminy, Apr 23, 2007

  2. Jiminy

    Joe Smith Guest

    Jiminy wrote:
    > need to try and learn a lil perl???
    >
    > Professor Joe

    If you are serious about getting help:
    1) Post to comp.lang.perl.misc instead of comp.lang.perl (this newsgroup is defunct).
    2) Make the posting in coherent English, with proper spelling.
    Joe Smith, Apr 24, 2007

  3. Jiminy

    Jiminy Guest

    Joe Smith used his keyboard to write :
    > Jiminy wrote:
    >> need to try and learn a lil perl???
    >>
    >> Professor Joe

    > If you are serious about getting help:
    > 1) Post to comp.lang.perl.misc instead of comp.lang.perl (this newsgroup is
    > defunct).
    > 2) Make the posting in coherent English, with proper spelling.

    ===========
    thank you.
    we here at the university appreciate your reply.
    I didn't see where I misspelled

    Professor Joe
    Jiminy, Apr 24, 2007
  4. Jiminy wrote:
    > Joe Smith used his keyboard to write :
    >> 2) Make the posting in coherent English, with proper spelling.

    > I didn't see where I misspelled

    My spell checker flagged 8 spelling mistakes right away. Just try it
    yourself.
    At least 2 of your sentences don't comply with standard English grammar.
    Another sentence is formally correct, but I fail to decipher what you might
    have meant by this sentence.

    > Professor Joe

    With professors like you it's no surprise that education levels in the US
    are at an all-time low. I feel very, very sorry for your students.

    jue
    Jürgen Exner, Apr 24, 2007