[newbie] library not found

EdUarDo

Hi all, I'm trying to do some test units but when I try to run any of them I get this
error message:

Loaded suite ts_r43
Started
Finished in 0.001087 seconds.

1) Error:
test_key(TestR43):
NoMethodError: undefined method `assert_equals' for #<TestR43:0xb7e9278c>
ts_r43.rb:7:in `test_key'

------------------------------------

My test (from a tutorial) is:

require 'test/unit'
require 'r43'

class TestR43 < Test::Unit::TestCase
def test_key
connection = R43.new('1234')
assert_equals('1234', connection.key)
end
end

and this is my RUBYLIB variable:

RUBYLIB=.:/home/eyp/Desarrollo/ruby/lib:/home/eyp/Desarrollo/ruby/lib/sybase:/usr/lib/ruby

I've search test/unit in /usr/lib/ruby and it's there, why ruby doesn't found that library?
what am I doing wrong?

EdUarDo

RUBYLIB=.:/home/eyp/Desarrollo/ruby/lib:/home/eyp/Desarrollo/ruby/lib/sybase:/usr/lib/ruby

And my LOAD_PATH variable is:

LOAD_PATH=.:/home/eyp/Desarrollo/ruby/lib:/home/eyp/Desarrollo/ruby/lib/sybase:/usr/lib/ruby

(same as RUBYLIB)