[Newbie] Plone/workflow change ownership

Discussion in 'Python' started by frederic.willem@gmail.com, Dec 30, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hi all,

    I would like to change the ownership of an object when changing its
    state.
    However when I call :
    obj=state_change
    print obj.getOwnerTuple()

    I get (['MyPortal', 'portal_workflow', 'TC_Workflow'], 'scripts') with
    scripts as owner.
    The method changeOwnership do nothing.

    Are there any tips to change the ownership during a state change?

    Thanks in advance and have a pretty new year.

    --
    Frédéric Willem

    , Dec 30, 2005