    page instead of directly from System...Page.
    Any ideas?

    Thanks

    Bob, Jul 22, 2003

  2. The most common replacement for old fashioned include files are web user
    controls.
    They basically are like object oriented include files on steroids.

    Here's more info:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...n/html/vbconintroductiontowebusercontrols.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbcon/html/vboriwebusercontrols.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...l/vbconWebUserControlsVsCustomWebControls.asp