    the answer anywhere.

    thankx
    JanVDV

    JanVDV, Mar 26, 2005

  2. JanVDV wrote:

    > I'm pretty new with perl.

    Your question has nothing to do with Perl - but this is not obvious so
    you are forgiven.

    > I want to display an xml file in a browser, but I don't know how.
    > My xml file is coppled to an xsl stylesheet, so I don't think I can
    > do something with XML::parser.
    > (so, to be clear; if I type somescript.cgi in my browser, I want to have
    > the information of the xml file, transformed with xslt).
    > Can you people help me out? I think it is quite simple, but I can't find
    > the answer anywhere.

    Please see recent thread "cant display generated html in browser (perl
    script)" in this newsgroup where I explained this to someone else.

    Brian McCauley, Mar 26, 2005

  3. JanVDV

    Bob Walton Guest

    JanVDV wrote:

    > I want to display an xml file in a browser, but I don't know how.

    Did you try something like:

    file:///d:/junk/junk78.xml

    in your brower's URL box? That displays an XML file on my
    browser (Mozilla 1.7.3).

    And, BTW, that has nothing to do with Perl, and so is off-topic
    in this newsgroup.

    --
    Bob Walton

    Bob Walton, Mar 26, 2005
  4. JanVDV

    Guest

    90% of the topics in this group theorehtically "have nothing to do with
    Perl".
    Perl without application is useless. Seems your group charter is just
    Perl, without
    examples. Textbooks have examples. If you don't want usages' why does
    your
    newsgroup exist? Theres no such thing as theorehtical programing
    languages'.
    You had better parse your words better to not weigh the outcome in your
    favor
    or better define what is/isn't on/off topic.
    I suggest that if you act like this is your personal board that you
    dynamically
    interpret rules, not alot of interested parties will come to your
    "lang" board.

    -my $.02

    , Mar 26, 2005
  5. <> wrote:

    > not alot of interested parties will come to your
    > "lang" board.

    Bummer, since we get paid by the volume of traffic.

    (and this is not a "board", it is a "newsgroup". The dynamics
    are quite different between the 2 environments.
    )

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming

    Tad McClellan, Mar 26, 2005
  6. JanVDV

    Guest

    On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 16:47:24 -0600, Tad McClellan
    <> wrote:

    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> not alot of interested parties will come to your
    >> "lang" board.

    >Bummer, since we get paid by the volume of traffic.
    >

    >(and this is not a "board", it is a "newsgroup". The dynamics
    > are quite different between the 2 environments.
    >)

    Oke then... heres another line of bs for you pocket..

    , Apr 1, 2005