Newbie Question: Eclipse RCP - three questions

Marcin Misiewicz

Hi all,

I'm trying to develop Eclipse RCP database based application and I've faced
following problems.

First :
I don't know where can I create and dispose the ImageRegistry ?
Class WorkbenchAdvisor doesn't seem to be right place to do this, I couldn't
find the method
like initializeImageRegistry.

Second:
Where should I keep for example the database connections or references to
the beans
shared among different parts of the application especially further plugins ?

Third:
Is there any example of the real database driven RCP application with source
code available
or at least an article describing this topic ?

Thank's in advance

zoopy

You might find more support at the newsgroups at the Eclipse news server (<To be able to access it you'll need a password <http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html>