Newbie Question

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ricardo Luceac, Jun 21, 2006.

  1. Hi all...

    I am new to asp.net and having a problem..

    I'm making a soccer world cup database...

    In one table i put the games, and in another the people will put the
    results...

    I think of making a web page to let people put the results for each
    game, I made a repeater to fullfill a table with the games, and think of
    putting 2 textbox for each game for putting the score of each team.

    The problem is how to identify each textebox with the team...

    I have a GameId for each game, but how can I include this information on
    the textbox to identify it in the moment of making the insert???

    thx...

    Ricardo Luceac, Jun 21, 2006