newbie - resize a label at runtime

Guest

Hi everyone,
I know this is a simple question, but I can't figure this out. I have a web
form with label on it, I would like the length of the label to go from the
left edge of the browser window to the right edge of the browser window. I
am using VS 2003 framework 1.1. Everything looks fine when I browse the site
inside the IDE, but when I open the website in IE the right edge of the label
stops half way across the page.

I know I can set this in the page load event, but I am not sure how to
determine what the value shuold be?

Thanks

Guest

Do you have an example or link to an example of this, I 've never worked with
CSS so I am not sure how to do this. I appreciate the help.

Thanks