    Hello, how can I display different html stuff in a cell after a link is
    clicked in a menu made from a table?
    Thanks from John M.

    John, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Leif K-Brooks, Nov 5, 2003

  3. John

    John Guest

    CSS? I'll give it a shot.
    All the best from John M.

    John, Nov 5, 2003
  4. John

    John, Nov 5, 2003
  5. John

    John, Nov 5, 2003
  6. John

    John, Nov 5, 2003
  7. John

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Mark Parnell, Nov 5, 2003
  8. John

    John Guest

    "Mark Parnell" <> wrote in message
    > Sometime around Wed, 5 Nov 2003 05:48:32 -0000, John is reported to have
    > stated:
    > >
    > > CSS? I'll give it a shot.

    > Or 3? ;-)
    >
    > BTW: Please don't post upside-down.
    > http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?How_to_post
    >
    > --
    > Mark Parnell
    > http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Wow, my reply got multiplied somehow.
    John M :eek:|

    John, Nov 5, 2003
  9. John

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Sometime around Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:30:00 -0000, John is reported to have
    stated:
    > "Mark Parnell" <> wrote in message
    >> Sometime around Wed, 5 Nov 2003 05:48:32 -0000, John is reported to have
    >> stated:
    >>>
    >>> CSS? I'll give it a shot.

    >> Or 3? ;-)

    > Wow, my reply got multiplied somehow.

    It happens. And it seems I spoke too soon - it came through 4 times, not 3.
    :)

    Mark Parnell, Nov 5, 2003