Newbie - Where Can I find?

Wizard

Hi Group,

Just wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of a link where I
could download some example ASP .Net pages which would allow me to Add,
Modify, Delete Tables for a SQL Database. I mean what im looking for is a
example which will explain how I do it?

Either that of some links for some how-to guides

Many Thanks
Wizard

Juan T. Llibre

Download the Microsoft Web Data Administrator:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...72-5e6c-459e-a6d8-6745a729c3c9&displaylang=en

The Web Data Administrator is a utility program
implemented in ASP.NET that enables you to
easily manage your SQL Server data.

Using its built-in features, you can do the following
from Internet Explorer or your favorite Web browser:

Create and edit databases in Microsoft SQL Server 2000
or Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine (MSDE)

Perform ad-hoc queries against databases
and save them to your file system

Export and import database schema and data

---000---

Source code is included, so you can easily study it
and develop your own tools using it as a code example.

Juan T. Llibre
ASP.NET MVP