News->Mailing list still broken

Andrew Walrond

I am still seeing messages on comp.lang.ruby that don't appear on the mailing
list. Is anyone looking into this? Its very schizophrenic...

Like this message from Dave Brown which hasn't appeared on the Mailing list:

Newsgroups:
comp.lang.ruby

Subject:
Rubyx init subsystem

From:
(e-mail address removed) (Dave Brown)

Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:37:07 GMT

Is there anywhere I can just download Rubyx's Ruby-based init
subsystem from? I want to try it out on Debian, just out of sheer
perversity.

--Dave, contemplating a rake-based package-management system