News Reader

Daniel Bowett

Is anyone reading this list through thunderbird as news? If so - how did
you set it up?

Robert Kern

Daniel said:
Is anyone reading this list through thunderbird as news? If so - how did
you set it up?

I subscribed to comp.lang.python under my USENET news server account.

--
Robert Kern
(e-mail address removed)

-- Richard Harter

Robert Kern

Robert said:
I subscribed to comp.lang.python under my USENET news server account.

I guess I should add that that's all I did. There's nothing special to
set up.

--
Robert Kern
(e-mail address removed)

-- Richard Harter

Peter Hansen

Robert said:
I guess I should add that that's all I did. There's nothing special to
set up.

Having to add the news server by first selecting "File->New->Account"
might qualify as important enough to mention too. ;-)

-Peter

Daniel Bowett

OK, ask a stupid question.... I wasn't aware I needed a Usenet account.
It's simple when you know how.