    feature but couldnt get any. (NNTPClient.pm also doesnt support SSL).

    Can anybody help me on this?

    Thanks / Sukant

    Sukant, Nov 18, 2005

  2. > I have been searching through the net for an NNTP perl module with SSL
    > feature but couldnt get any. (NNTPClient.pm also doesnt support SSL).

    If you're willing to look at a non-perl solution, you could use
    something like stunnel (http://www.stunnel.org/) to redirect a local
    NNTP connection to an SSL service running elsewhere.

    -- Lars

    --
    Lars Kellogg-Stedman <>
    This email address will expire on 2005-11-23.

    Lars Kellogg-Stedman, Nov 18, 2005