    </head>
    How can I be certain (both for E and FF) that the page reloads from the
    server and not the cache?RegardsJohn
    John, Oct 29, 2006

  2. John

    Art Guest

    On 10/29/06 5:31 AM, John wrote:

    > HiUsers will often use the back button to re-fill a form. I don't want
    > that.The following should prevent the cache from filling up.However it is
    > not 100% reliable.<head>
    > <title>First Page</title>
    > </head>
    > How can I be certain (both for E and FF) that the page reloads from the
    > server and not the cache?RegardsJohn

    John,
    Instead of the above, try the following meta tag:

    There are some subtleties regarding the Pragma meta-tag that preclude it
    doing what you want it to do in all instances. There's an explanation of
    this at:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/234067

    HTH...

    Art
    Art, Oct 29, 2006

  3. John

    John Guest

    Hi

    Many thanks. I'm going to give that a go.

    Regards
    John
    John, Oct 29, 2006