No highlight on image that is a link

PeterMcC

Toby Inkster wrote in
It's also silly code. Why add 'border="0"' to every single image on
your entire site when you can simply add 'a img{border:0}' to one CSS
file?

Well! Don't you know how to ruin a good argument.

;)

Sam Hughes

1) The border attribute is deprecated. Use CSS.
2) You're missing the required alt attribute.
3) It is recommended to quote all attribute values.

What are you talking about? There is nothing wrong with that code.

Well, if he added "<" and ">", there might be something wrong in that case
:)

Mark Parnell

This is the "push
CSS solutions even though it's not fully supported" message area. ;-)

Hmmm. Only the first of my 3 comments has anything at all to do with
CSS. And AFAIK even NS4 supports the border style property.

Charles Angelich

Hmmm. Only the first of my 3 comments has anything at all to do with
CSS. And AFAIK even NS4 supports the border style property.

I did not direct my observation at any one particular person more
towards 'the group' solutions I have been reading to requests for
assistance.

Guilt may be misleading you to think that I was referring to you. ;-)

Charles.Angelich

MP3/WMA streaming:
http://www.undercoverdesign.com/dosghost/samples.asp

DOS & W31: