    would like to read it!

    Thanks,
    Robert Scheer

    Robert Scheer, Nov 29, 2004

  2. To manage huge uploads gracefully I'd recommend a 3rd party solution such as
    these by SoftArtisans:
    http://fileup.softartisans.com/fileup-231.aspx
    http://fileup.softartisans.com/fileup-131.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Nov 29, 2004

  3. Hi Robert,
    Try goping through thi article at :-(Dealing With the ASP.Net Upload
    File Size Problem)
    http://www.standardio.org/article.aspx?id=213
    It will give you the solution.
    Patrick

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=, Nov 29, 2004