No limit for file upload control

Robert Scheer

Hi.

Is there any way to configure a web application to allow for any file
size when uploading a file?

I know that the file will be loaded into memory and that I can receive
http errors for very large files, but my customer does not want to
accept these arguments! If there is any kind of article talking about
the impact of file sizes on the web server when uploading files, I
would like to read it!

Thanks,
Robert Scheer