    of my source code. I was wondering if any of you guys know a special
    character or function word that will enable me to see the output? Thx.. btw,
    im using MS Visual C++ .NET Standard...
    Tergk, Jun 30, 2003

  2. "Tergk" <> wrote...
    > I bought a copy of SAMS Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days (Fourth Edition). I
    > typed a few code lines to make output show the "Hello World". However, no
    > output is made.. just fast flash of console then gone. However, my

    compiler
    > (program) says that the source code is fine. So, ...I want to see the

    output
    > of my source code. I was wondering if any of you guys know a special
    > character or function word that will enable me to see the output? Thx..

    btw,
    > im using MS Visual C++ .NET Standard...

    Instead of "Run" use "Execute". It will stop before closing
    the window. Also, if the program is created to be run from
    a command line, it helps to run it from the command line, not
    from the IDE. Please next time post your question to the relevant
    newsgroup: microsoft.public.vc.ide_general.

    Victor
    Victor Bazarov, Jun 30, 2003