nokogiri extract text?

Pen Ttt

there is a simple file /home/pt/test.html such as the following

hallo,world

i want to extract the text "hallo,world" in the /home/pt/test.html with
nokogiri,how to write?

require 'rubygems'
require 'nokogiri'
html = '/home/pt/test.html'
doc = Nokogiri::HTML(html)

would you mind to finish it ?

Luis Parravicini

there is a =A0simple file /home/pt/test.html such as the following

=A0 =A0hallo,world

=A0<br />

i want to extract the text "hallo,world" in the /home/pt/test.html =A0wit= h
nokogiri,how to write?

require 'rubygems'
require 'nokogiri'
html =3D '/home/pt/test.html'
doc =3D Nokogiri::HTML(html)

would you mind to finish it ?

At http://wiki.github.com/tenderlove/nokogiri/ you can read on how to
find the nodes you need. I think you'll need to use xpath.

Bye

--=20
Luis Parravicini
http://ktulu.com.ar/blog/

Ted Flethuseo

I do it like this:

puts doc.search('p').map { |e| e.text }

Pen Ttt wrote in post #920908:
there is a simple file /home/pt/test.html such as the following

=C3=A3=E2=82=AC=E2=82=AC=C3=A3=E2=82=AC=E2=82=AC<br>
hallo,world

=C3=A3=E2=82=AC=E2=82=AC <br />

i want to extract the text "hallo,world" in the /home/pt/test.html wit= h
nokogiri,how to write?

require 'rubygems'
require 'nokogiri'
html =3D '/home/pt/test.html'