    This question may not exactly relate with python but any help would be appreciated.

    Another Q I wanted to ask or rather confirm, I think python does not log anything from scrip runtime/termination and that there is a log library that needs to be used. I find using the log library adding bulk to the code and for every line I suspect of failure in the code I would need to put in an exception to create log ? Is there a better way of logging where it just logs the reason on scrip termination ? I just want to log the msg it shows when manually run in a shell. - Thanks.

    , Jan 2, 2013

  2. Re: Noob: Trying to run two python scrips on a pfsense/freeBSD forthe OWL-Intuition-LC

    I've print statements in my code for troubleshooting purpose, but I do not find it in any of the logs in /var/log/, not even system.log. Anything that I need to do for it to write the log ?

    Vineet Bhojnagarwala, Jan 2, 2013

  3. Re: Noob: Trying to run two python scrips on a pfsense/freeBSD forthe OWL-Intuition-LC

    Vineet Bhojnagarwala, Jan 2, 2013