    so is there a program language with the ability to let us program in a
    "generic syntax"way??compared with c++ maybe?

    looking forward to hear from you.

    minlearn, Mar 13, 2009

  2. minlearn

    minlearn Guest

    Re: not just generic type programming,but also parallism genericsyntax programming??

    i saw that c++ "generics" its type by making them parametric;
    so if the "syntax" itself can be parametried.it also produce a
    "generic syntax",actually,the backword programmers who inherits the
    src only need the most readable and most understandable form of the
    src.in other words,they need "logic-write ways",but not "logic-
    programm ways".

    this somewhat has bussiness with techniques,say,boost::spirits.

    just image made spirits to c++ syntx..

    minlearn, Mar 13, 2009

  3. minlearn

    red floyd Guest

    minlearn wrote:
    > i saw that c++ "generics" its type by making them parametric;
    > so if the "syntax" itself can be parametried.it also produce a
    > "generic syntax",actually,the backword programmers who inherits the
    > src only need the most readable and most understandable form of the
    > src.in other words,they need "logic-write ways",but not "logic-
    > programm ways".
    >
    > this somewhat has bussiness with techniques,say,boost::spirits.
    >
    > just image made spirits to c++ syntx..

    I wonder if he's thinking of lambdas?

    red floyd, Mar 13, 2009