not just generic type programming,but also parallism generic syntaxprogramming??

minlearn

1st of all ,let me give my best regarddings to you all here.
my ideas is:
it seems that C++ uses its template techniques and tricks successfully
(or to say,with much limits) achieves a "generic programming".but
here,"generic programming" is more suittable to be expressed as
"generic type programming".

so is there a program language with the ability to let us program in a
"generic syntax"way??compared with c++ maybe?

looking forward to hear from you.

minlearn

i saw that c++ "generics" its type by making them parametric;
so if the "syntax" itself can be parametried.it also produce a
"generic syntax",actually,the backword programmers who inherits the
src only need the most readable and most understandable form of the
src.in other words,they need "logic-write ways",but not "logic-
programm ways".

this somewhat has bussiness with techniques,say,boost::spirits.

just image made spirits to c++ syntx..

red floyd

minlearn said:
i saw that c++ "generics" its type by making them parametric;
so if the "syntax" itself can be parametried.it also produce a
"generic syntax",actually,the backword programmers who inherits the
src only need the most readable and most understandable form of the
src.in other words,they need "logic-write ways",but not "logic-
programm ways".

this somewhat has bussiness with techniques,say,boost::spirits.

just image made spirits to c++ syntx..

I wonder if he's thinking of lambdas?