not override onload

Guest

Hi,

I'm programming in asp.net. I have controls in pages and pages in
masterpages.
I would like to use onLoad event when control/page/masterpage is loading.

How to add page load event in page to _not_ override onLoad event of master
page ?

I can use jQuery.

Thanks for help

David Mark

Hi,

I'm programming in asp.net. I have controls in pages and pages in

Rearranging code more likely.
masterpages.
I would like to use onLoad event when control/page/masterpage is loading.

How to add page load event in page to _not_ override onLoad event of master
page ?

Who knows? Ask in an ASP.NET group.
I can use jQuery.

I knew it.
Thanks for help

You are going to need it.

David Mark

I have no idea what you're talking about, but you can attach several
handlers to an event ("load" in this case) with addEventListener() or
attachEvent(). I'm sure JQuery provides a cross-browser interface for that.

Of course it does. And like everything else in jQuery, it relies on
browser sniffing and is outrageously inefficient. You stopped a
sentence too late.