not suitable for running MS-DOS application??

bxbxb3

Hi,
Whenever I try to run "prince.exe"(a DOS related 235Kb game), I get the
following message:

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for
running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to
terminate the application.

Then there are two options:close and ignore but nothing works. My MS-DOS
is working fine and I didn't have this problem before. Please tell me
whats wrong though I know this is not the best group to post windows
related application or please recommend other group.

Thanks in advance!