Not used Hidden filed

perlistpaul

Hello,

I used Hidden filed to store the information and then send another form
for the user to put in, after everything is properly fill in. The user
will allow to submit.

How can I send data from one form to the other form without using
hidden field?
I can not store data in database till the user finish everything.

Any suggestion welcome,

Thank

Brian Wakem

perlistpaul said:
Hello,

I used Hidden filed to store the information and then send another form
for the user to put in, after everything is properly fill in. The user
will allow to submit.

How can I send data from one form to the other form without using
hidden field?
I can not store data in database till the user finish everything.

Any suggestion welcome,

Thank

If you can't use a database or hidden fields then your only options are to
attempt to use cookies or put everything on one page.

This is nothing to do with Perl though, the answer would be the same if it
was written in any other language.

perlistpaul

It is the same for whatever programming to use, but I use Perl, I had
used Cookie but it seems not very good. I don't whether there is any
methods which is better then cookie?

xhoster

perlistpaul said:
Hello,

I used Hidden filed to store the information and then send another form
for the user to put in, after everything is properly fill in. The user
will allow to submit.

How can I send data from one form to the other form without using
hidden field?

Does it have to go from form to form, or simply from CGI invocation
to CGI invocation? How about using non-hidden fields?
I can not store data in database till the user finish everything.

Why not?
Any suggestion welcome,

Tell whoever is making up these bizarre rules to do it themselves.
It sounds like you have a management problem, not a Perl (or any other
language) problem.

Xho