not well format xml and cdata

bigbinc

how do you print not well formed xml, for example using xslt, I want
to print

<TEST01> and thats it, obviously this is not well formed, so I cant
print it with xslt. I have tried using CDATA but it keeps trying to
correct it with
&lt whatever.

(why do you need bad xml?: mainly for asp stuff I am working on.)

Dimitre Novatchev

bigbinc said:
how do you print not well formed xml, for example using xslt, I want
to print

<TEST01> and thats it, obviously this is not well formed, so I cant
print it with xslt. I have tried using CDATA but it keeps trying to
correct it with
&lt whatever.

(why do you need bad xml?: mainly for asp stuff I am working on.)

Use:

<xsl:eek:utput method="text"/>

=====
Cheers,