NT Account Password problem

Lim Eng Teik

I was asked by a client to make changes for their Outlook Web Access page
where I need to validate Expiry Date of the Password and also the Password
Length for the NT Account Policy. Initially I use javascript to do a static
validation for the password expiry and password length. There request now
include dynamic changes to the Javascript where if the password length is
changed on the NT Account Policy, it will reflect on the client side script.
Also they request for server side validation as an alternate just in case.

Can someone point me to the resources available for this. I am stuck on this
one for quite a while now and no idea on how to proceed? Any help is much
appreciated.