NullPointerExecption with a JPopupMenu

thierry

Hello,

I've got trouble with a JPopupMenu : it has got a focusLost event in
which I tell it to hide ( Mypopup.setVisible(false) ). I see by
tracing that this operation goes well. But just after, the mouse
clicked event is thrown and an exception occurs in
javax.swing.JPopupMenu.setVisible(JPopupMenu.java:679). I saw in the
JPopupMenu class code that it is just after the popup.hide call and
when they call popup.removeComponent(this).
I don't know what to do because if I remove my calling to
Mypopup.setVisible(false) during the focuslost method, the popup does
not disappears.
I am using (and obliged to use) JDK 1.3.
Please help me!

Thanks

Thierry