    For example

    Date 1: 09/28/2006
    Date 2: 03/01/2007

    How many days have passed between these 2 dates?

    Bill H

    Bill H, Mar 5, 2007

  2. Bill H wrote:
    > Can anyone point me to some code / examples to find the number of days
    > that have passed based on 2 dates.

    Which part of the FAQ "How can I compare two dates and find the difference?"
    (see 'perldoc -q date') do you find problematic or not adequate to your
    problem?

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Mar 5, 2007

  3. Bill H

    Bill H Guest

    On Mar 5, 12:50 pm, "Jürgen Exner" <> wrote:
    > Bill H wrote:
    > > Can anyone point me to some code / examples to find the number of days
    > > that have passed based on 2 dates.

    > Which part of the FAQ "How can I compare two dates and find the difference?"
    > (see 'perldoc -q date') do you find problematic or not adequate to your
    > problem?
    >
    > jue

    The whole thing since I didn't know it existed - Thanks for pointing
    it out (someone has to ask the stupid questions)!

    Bill H

    Bill H, Mar 5, 2007
  4. In article <>,
    "Bill H" <> wrote:

    > (...someone has to ask the stupid questions)!

    Bill, I've read every bit of standard Perl doc I can lay my hands on and
    a lot that's not. Quite often I don't understand what I'm reading but I
    read anyway; some docs I've read a dozen or more times. I'm not saying
    you need to do this but I'll share with you that despite my doing my
    homework, I've still been taken to task here. The folks in this group
    can be very helpful but they can be very short. Suggest you try to avoid
    stupid questions -- you're right, they have to be asked; but then, so
    they have, already.
    --
    Xiong Changnian
    xiong102ATxuefangDOTcom