Number of days between 2 dates

Bill H

Can anyone point me to some code / examples to find the number of days
that have passed based on 2 dates.

For example

Date 1: 09/28/2006
Date 2: 03/01/2007

How many days have passed between these 2 dates?

Bill H

Jürgen Exner

Bill said:
Can anyone point me to some code / examples to find the number of days
that have passed based on 2 dates.

Which part of the FAQ "How can I compare two dates and find the difference?"
(see 'perldoc -q date') do you find problematic or not adequate to your
problem?

jue

Bill H

Which part of the FAQ "How can I compare two dates and find the difference?"
(see 'perldoc -q date') do you find problematic or not adequate to your
problem?

jue

The whole thing since I didn't know it existed - Thanks for pointing
it out (someone has to ask the stupid questions)!

Bill H

Xiong Changnian

Bill H said:
(...someone has to ask the stupid questions)!

Bill, I've read every bit of standard Perl doc I can lay my hands on and
a lot that's not. Quite often I don't understand what I'm reading but I
read anyway; some docs I've read a dozen or more times. I'm not saying
you need to do this but I'll share with you that despite my doing my
homework, I've still been taken to task here. The folks in this group
can be very helpful but they can be very short. Suggest you try to avoid
stupid questions -- you're right, they have to be asked; but then, so
they have, already.