number of users accessing the server

ruds

hi,
I want to know if there is restriction on the number of users that can
access the weblogic
8.1 server simultaneously? for both the free download version and
licensed version.
I have RAM of 504MB .

Also does TOMCAT have any similar restrictions on no. of users?

Please let me know urgently.

bye.

Brandon McCombs

ruds said:
hi,
I want to know if there is restriction on the number of users that can
access the weblogic
8.1 server simultaneously? for both the free download version and
licensed version.
I have RAM of 504MB .

Also does TOMCAT have any similar restrictions on no. of users?

Please let me know urgently.

bye.

This has nothing to do with this newsgroup. Check the weblogic newsgroup
(if there is one) or look at the weblogic configuration/documentation.