Object not found, included .js file not loading

jodleren

Hi

I have a really weird error, which happened.
I added a function to a included js file, and uploaded it, now, some
functions, which are executed on <body onload=> do not work, and I get
an error "Object expected" (and that is the only error)

I tried to install an older version, which does not fix the problem
(in case that I made something wrong in the js file).
No other files have been updated, and I can see other parts, that the
remaining functions in that file are not present. It is just as
deleting the file, it gives the same result.
Typing in the url for the js file and I can download it.

Can anyone give a hint?

WBR
Sonnich

jodleren

Hi

I have a really weird error, which happened.
I added a function to a included js file, and uploaded it, now, some
functions, which are executed on <body onload=> do not work, and I get
an error "Object expected" (and that is the only error)

I tried to install an older version, which does not fix the problem
(in case that I made something wrong in the js file).
No other files have been updated, and I can see other parts, that the
remaining functions in that file are not present. It is just as
deleting the file, it gives the same result.
Typing in the url for the js file and I can download it.

Can anyone give a hint?

Forgot to mention, that it works another place, on another server.
Better contact that ISP...

WBR
Sonnich