Object postion within the container object.

Sriram

HI All,

I have a problem in positioning a span within a div. In IE, the top and
left attribute of inner object
(span) is calculated from the container object, but in Firefox it is
getting calculated from the
body.

Since the value which I am setting for the top and left attribute is
from the top, the display is
coming proper in Firefox, but in IE the span position is getting
shifted to right and bottom.
( ie. Position of the container div within body)

Is there any way to make IE position the inner object from the body.

Thanks,
Sriram.

RobG

<URL:http://www.quirksmode.org/js/findpos.html>