    and Transaction List .

    Don`t jnow exactly how to extract these infos. I see them when the object
    return the infos but not when I go in my datagrid for editing my columns
    Ghistos, Jun 18, 2007

  2. Ghistos wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have a class with properties returning int, string, date... and
    > generic Lists of other classes.
    >
    > private static string zipcode;
    > private static string city;
    > private static double? x;
    > private static double? y;
    > private static List<Proprio> proprio;
    > private static List<TransactionInfo> transactions;
    >
    > When I bound this class with the ObjectDataSource , I don`t see my
    > Proprio and Transaction List .
    >
    > Don`t jnow exactly how to extract these infos. I see them when the
    > object return the infos but not when I go in my datagrid for editing
    > my columns

    recommended practice), but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net is
    a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be lucky enough
    to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you
    can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a newsgroup
    where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest
    to help you.

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jun 18, 2007