ObjectList : Bindig each cell of the first row to a new DataSet ??

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by denix, Jul 20, 2005.

  1. denix

    denix Guest

    Hi,

    I'd like to buil a Wap site that displays an inventory
    I'm using an ObjectList that binds to a dataset filled from a SQL
    stored procedure call.
    Currently, the first row of my datalist contains product codes, that
    link to a page containing all the other rows. In fact, i'd like these
    links to bring to the first row of another datalist (pallets numbers)

    ProductCode TotalWeightKg
    0001 1200

    | link
    +-----> PalletsNb PalletsWeight
    1111 500
    1112 700

    | link
    +-----> 1112
    Date
    Quantity

    Cans someone help me ?
    Thanks

    Denis
    denix, Jul 20, 2005

  2. denix

    7n Guest

    It ought to be possible using custom templates... Haven't looked in to it so
    deep though. ;)

    Using a template like
    <TD colspan="2">
    <%# (((ObjectListItem)Container)["Name"]) %>
    </a>
    </TD>

    you can access the dataset under the ObjectList.

    7n, Aug 24, 2005