Obtaining Data Based Upon Multiple Selections From a ListBox...

Guest

Asp.Net
Visual Studio 2003
SQL Server.

Hi,

I have database in Sqlserver and ListBox (Multiple Selection Mode) in my
Visual Studio Webform. I wish obtain various records from My_Store_Procedure
and fill dataset.

I used the following code and no work:

Sub ChangeWhereClause(Sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs)
Dim strWhereClause As String = ""
For Each li in listbox1.Items
If li.Selected Then

strWhereClause &= "EmployeeID=" & li.Value & " Or " '<----------
what is wrong?

End If
Next
If strWhereClause.Length > 0 Then

strWhereClause = Left(strWhereClause, strWhereClause.Length() - 4)
strWhereClause = "WHERE " & strWhereClause
Dim strSql = "Select * " _
& "From My_Store_Procedure " & strWhereClause & " Order By
LastName"

In the listbox simple selection mode i used the following code:

Me.SqlSelectCommand1.Parameters("@EmployeeID").Value =
listbox1.SelectedItem.Value

and work fine.

In the listbox multiple selection i Tryed put:

strWhereClause &= "EmployeeID=" &
Me.SqlSelectCommand1.Parameters("@EmployeeID").value = li.Value

instead of:

strWhereClause &= "EmployeeID=" & li.Value & " Or "

....and no work.

In listbox multiselection mode:

How to dealing with parameters?

How to pass the parameter? "@EmployeeID".