    How can I open this form in Outlook Express?
    is there a news://...google.com link?
    Thanks...

    Ben, May 9, 2005

    http://www.getfirefox.com >:)

    > How can I open this form in Outlook Express?

    What form?

    > is there a news://...google.com link?

    Google doesn't provide NNTP access to Usenet, only web. There are plenty of
    providers who do offer NNTP access though. There is a good chance your ISP
    does, so ask them first.

    According to http://www.napasoftware.com/news_server_lookup.php, you should
    be able to use news.netvigator.com as your server.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, May 9, 2005