OJB and SQLServer or MySQL

FULL NAME

Good-evening follow Geeks,

I have been working with OJB (Object Relational Bridge ). I have had
some difficulties getting some the tutorials running with alternate
databases. The system is initially configured to operate with
Hypersonic DB. This database works well. I have also been able to
get OJB to operate with DB2.

But I have failed to get OJB to work with SQLServer or MySQL. I will
describe how far I get in accomplishing my end goal. With both
SQLServer and MySQL I am able to build the OJB Software:

Bin\build all

And when I run the ANT target to create the tutorials:

Bin\build prepare-tutorials

The build completes without error. The database tables are created in
the database but all the files are not created in the build namely
the:

Target\test

Directory is not constructed at all and the:

Bin\tutorial1.bat

Does not run.

Does anyone have success with either of these database: MySQL or
SQLServer?

I am altering the build.properties files alone to alter my target
database. Is there some other file that I should modify?

Any insight would be appreciated. I am also considering Hibernate if
there are opinions humble or otherwise they are very welcome.

Thanks,

David Sells

FULL NAME

I should also note that I did change the associated "profile" settings
to provide the correct database URL information. In fact I verified
that the OJB created tables were accessable through an external JDBC
program utilizing the URL provided in the database's profile.

OK?