ok I can do a totals row but how about a percentage row after each data row

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by D, May 23, 2005.

  1. D

    D Guest

    actually I made a totals column

    a b c d e f total
    10 35 55 3 34 35 172
    10 25 15 2 10 22 84

    but would like a percentage row after each row like so

    a b c d e f total
    10 35 55 3 34 35 172
    6% 20% 32% 2% 20% 20%

    To make matters more complicated I don't use a dataset either, I pass back
    an arraylist with objects that have properties that return the numbers.

    It's a little convoluted but I haven't seen any examples inserting rows like
    this and perhaps some of you have some ideas.

    Thanks
    D, May 23, 2005