    THE CODE WORKS AND ITS GOOD, IF SOMEONE COURIOUS CAN FIND THE CODE
    INTERESTING JUST WRITE TO ME CUS ITS A BIT LONG TO POST IT HERE.
    JOE
    Joe Black, Oct 12, 2004

  2. "Joe Black" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Just to inform you guys that i have only like 2 weeks that i took my
    > first classes in c++, and my proffesor now is asking me to solve this
    > problem:

    > GUYS ITS MY BAD CUS I'VE BEEN OUTTA CITY DOR THESE 2 DAYS AND
    > ACCTUALLY DID SOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH SOME HELP FROM A FRIEND OF MINE.
    > TO JUST DISPLAY A PREGIVEN NAME IS VERY SIMPLE THE PROBLEM WAS TO SHOW
    > ANY NAME INPUTED FROM THE SCREEN....:
    > THE CODE WORKS AND ITS GOOD, IF SOMEONE COURIOUS CAN FIND THE CODE
    > INTERESTING JUST WRITE TO ME CUS ITS A BIT LONG TO POST IT HERE.
    > JOE

    Maybe in the third week of class they will teach you about the 'caps lock' key.

    Jonathan
    Jonathan Turkanis, Oct 12, 2004

  3. Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
    > "Joe Black" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Just to inform you guys that i have only like 2 weeks that i took my
    >>first classes in c++, and my proffesor now is asking me to solve this
    >>problem:

    >>GUYS ITS MY BAD CUS I'VE BEEN OUTTA CITY DOR THESE 2 DAYS AND
    >>ACCTUALLY DID SOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH SOME HELP FROM A FRIEND OF MINE.
    >>TO JUST DISPLAY A PREGIVEN NAME IS VERY SIMPLE THE PROBLEM WAS TO SHOW
    >>ANY NAME INPUTED FROM THE SCREEN....:
    >>THE CODE WORKS AND ITS GOOD, IF SOMEONE COURIOUS CAN FIND THE CODE
    >>INTERESTING JUST WRITE TO ME CUS ITS A BIT LONG TO POST IT HERE.
    >> JOE

    > Maybe in the third week of class they will teach you about the 'caps lock' key.
    >
    > Jonathan

    Maybe in the fourth week of class they will teach you (O.P.)
    how to reply to original thread rather than changing
    the title and creating a new thread.

    I hope by the fifth week of class you learn how to spell.

    --
    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message:
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt