ok my bad

Joe Black

GUYS ITS MY BAD CUS I'VE BEEN OUTTA CITY DOR THESE 2 DAYS AND
ACCTUALLY DID SOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH SOME HELP FROM A FRIEND OF MINE.
TO JUST DISPLAY A PREGIVEN NAME IS VERY SIMPLE THE PROBLEM WAS TO SHOW
ANY NAME INPUTED FROM THE SCREEN....:
THE CODE WORKS AND ITS GOOD, IF SOMEONE COURIOUS CAN FIND THE CODE
INTERESTING JUST WRITE TO ME CUS ITS A BIT LONG TO POST IT HERE.
JOE

Jonathan Turkanis

Joe Black said:
Just to inform you guys that i have only like 2 weeks that i took my
first classes in c++, and my proffesor now is asking me to solve this
problem:
GUYS ITS MY BAD CUS I'VE BEEN OUTTA CITY DOR THESE 2 DAYS AND
ACCTUALLY DID SOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH SOME HELP FROM A FRIEND OF MINE.
TO JUST DISPLAY A PREGIVEN NAME IS VERY SIMPLE THE PROBLEM WAS TO SHOW
ANY NAME INPUTED FROM THE SCREEN....:
THE CODE WORKS AND ITS GOOD, IF SOMEONE COURIOUS CAN FIND THE CODE
INTERESTING JUST WRITE TO ME CUS ITS A BIT LONG TO POST IT HERE.
JOE

Maybe in the third week of class they will teach you about the 'caps lock' key.

Jonathan

Thomas Matthews

Jonathan said:
Maybe in the third week of class they will teach you about the 'caps lock' key.

Jonathan

Maybe in the fourth week of class they will teach you (O.P.)
how to reply to original thread rather than changing
the title and creating a new thread.

I hope by the fifth week of class you learn how to spell.

--
Thomas Matthews

C++ newsgroup welcome message:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt