Old school moving on

Joined
Sep 15, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hey folks, retired military, retired telecom. I’m middle age, but I loved telecom and Cisco. I’m going to try breaking into coding. I started my computer career, troubleshooting XT motherboards. Yeh, that ages me! I’ve been out of the loop for over a decade. I wish to revitalize my passion and creativity. My first order of business is finding a modestly priced laptop, that will fulfill the needs of coding. I’m on a fixed income from military disability. I am a combat vet that is willing to learn and contribute once again.

God Bless

Jeff

VytoKetoReviews