on site asp .net installation's feedback...

Franck

hello,
I soon will have to install an ASP .net & C# application,
things that I have never done...

I'll have to go with a CD as I can't get any connection to the server.

What kind of tools should I use to deploy this application
and what details(?) should I care about before installing it?

thanks for your advices

Franck

Guest

There are a couple options. One is to create an installer, which would create
the virutal dir and all. If you don't need something that complicated (and
large) it's simply a matter of copying the files (assuming the virtual dir is
setup on the server). There are a bunch of posts on the specific files you
need and there are also some handy tools to do it for you (I like UnleashIT).