onChange Event is not working

Asit

In JavaScripts checks for an onChange event against the value of the
textbox at the time of the last onChange event. Since an onChange
Event never fired after you changed the text first time , suppose we
put the same value in the text box then no event is fired.

If we put some other value then it became fired...
It wouldn't fire if we put the same value...

I don't want to use onBlur etc... Isthere any solution with onChange
Event...?

Asit