onclick to jsp

Discussion in 'Java' started by xx, Apr 11, 2004.

  1. xx

    xx Guest

    I have a html page in which there is a <Submit>. Once the user clicks
    the button, it should go to a jsp page. I am thinking about something
    like:

    <form>
    <input type="submit" name="..." value="..."
    onclick="http://localhost:8080/myjsp/myjsp.jsp">

    </form>

    Is this right?

    Thanks,

    xx

    xx, Apr 11, 2004

  2. xx

    Guest

    onClick="location.href='http://localhost:8080/myjsp/myjsp.jsp'"
    onClick="location.href='http://localhost:8080/myjsp/myjsp.jsp'"

    need to change input type to button
    ordtherwise...
    Have a good day.
    peace.

    , Apr 11, 2004

  3. xx

    Sudsy Guest

    xx wrote:
    > <form>
    > <input type="submit" name="..." value="..."
    > onclick="http://localhost:8080/myjsp/myjsp.jsp">
    >
    > </form>
    >
    > Is this right?

    It's more generally done like so: