    Target='frmdetail' NavigateUrl='someurl' ></asp:HyperLink>

    but when I clicked , it was shown in one new window.

    Thank you, wait for the answer online...
    Edward, Jun 28, 2004

  2. Target='frmdetail' relates to the window that you want the URL to open into,
    if your exisiting window is not called this it will spawn a new window and
    name it frmdetail when the link is clicked.

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    Microsoft Regional Director
    Microsoft MVP

    "Edward" <> wrote in message
    > I've one datagrid and one frame with id ="frmdetail",
    >
    > in the datagrid, there is one template column which includes one

    HyperLink,

    John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\), Jun 28, 2004

  3. Edward

    Edward Guest

    Thanks, John.

    if I want the DataGrid to set the frame src in the same page , how to do it?

    BTW, I used Microsoft TreeView, its treenode can set Target to frame in the
    same page. Why datagrid cannot ?

    "John Timney (Microsoft MVP)" <> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ
    :e$...

    Edward, Jun 28, 2004