Only manipulate Web Control "before" it?

sdfarmer

The simple sample only assign Info to be "Tst 1",the 2nd assignment
statement make no sense. Why? If in the case that we have to manipulate
a Web Control only after it(such as at the end of the whole page for
waiting a loop to accumulate the listing files's total size),how can we
do?

<%@ Page Language="C#" %>
<HTML>
<BODY>