Only manipulate Web Control "before" it?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by sdfarmer, Jul 6, 2005.

  1. sdfarmer

    sdfarmer Guest

    The simple sample only assign Info to be "Tst 1",the 2nd assignment
    statement make no sense. Why? If in the case that we have to manipulate
    a Web Control only after it(such as at the end of the whole page for
    waiting a loop to accumulate the listing files's total size),how can we
    do?

    <%@ Page Language="C#" %>
    <HTML>
    <BODY>