    images,the datagrid should get popullated each time with respect to the
    mouseover image.
    how to achive this?
    pavan, May 13, 2006

  2. Ultimately, you have two elements. The picture and the data.

    The pciture will have to fire a JavaScript event. If you are willing to take
    a trip back to the server, it is a simple matter of posting back to the
    server using the same type of mechanism a normal control would on a click. I
    do not have the syntax, but a google search on mouseover and postback should
    find something.

    If you do not want to take a trip back, you will have to look at Ajax.This
    can simplify part of the equation, as you can code the trip completely in
    JavaScript. Ajax frameworks can help, as well.

    Another option is to capture all of the data on the client and change data
    on events (rollovers), but this is not really .NET at all.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), May 13, 2006