onmouseover event

pavan

hi,
I have a set of 11 images and a datagrid. when i move mouse over the
images,the datagrid should get popullated each time with respect to the
mouseover image.
how to achive this?

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Ultimately, you have two elements. The picture and the data.

The pciture will have to fire a JavaScript event. If you are willing to take
a trip back to the server, it is a simple matter of posting back to the
server using the same type of mechanism a normal control would on a click. I
do not have the syntax, but a google search on mouseover and postback should
find something.

If you do not want to take a trip back, you will have to look at Ajax.This
can simplify part of the equation, as you can code the trip completely in
JavaScript. Ajax frameworks can help, as well.

Another option is to capture all of the data on the client and change data
on events (rollovers), but this is not really .NET at all.

--
Gregory A. Beamer

Think Outside the Box!